Tuesday 5 August 2014

hello there!

 

I have taken the plunge and have decided to start a blog, this is my second attempt as the first blog was a bit of a disaster (when i say a bit, i mean a complete disaster) 

My blog is going to be a beauty, fashion and lifestyle blog (hopefully!). I have always loved beauty and fashion and have spent practically all of my money on makeup and clothes. I am a huge lover of Youtube and Instagram and spend far too much time on both. 


i have just realised that i have not introduced myself (already this post is falling apart), my name is Aoife and im Irish. I hope you will follow me on my journey in the daunting world of blogging and that perhaps i will be brave enough to share more of my life with you (eek)


Until the next post (hopefully there will be a next post) goodbye for now (waves energetically)  

No comments:

Post a Comment